Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Reflections...

*here is the moment that will leave an indellible mark upon my soul*

I just recently became a citizen so this was my first ever election

Sitting at the bar of the Cheesecake Factory with my husband and my best friend weeping tears of pure joy as I saw the count go to 292… then 338….

Telling my husband that its time we had babies–yes we can…

Crying and smiling and laughing and clapping as I saw the most gorgeous First Family walk onto that stage…

Gettin jiggy with it in the car to the sounds of celebration on the Streets of Philadelphia…

Talking to my 70 year old auntie long distance from Ghana while hearing THEM celebrate a half a world away…

Still being giddy as a betsybug, unable to get to sleep…

So excited to get to work tomorrow morning and sip some Dom with my work family….

My SOUL is overjoyed and my cup runneth over…

Project for my followers... all two of you.
I need a hater-ific soundtrack for my ipod.... i live near a thicket of McCain/Palin-ites who have been less than gracious lately... I need them to recognize.

WE DID IT! WE CAN DO IT! LET'S GET TO WORK!!!!

OBAMA/ BIDEN '08

No comments: