Friday, October 31, 2008

Us vs. Them

Yo... lately the Metro letters section has been giving me mad fodder for blogging... or rather the morons who write to the Metro give me fodder. God bless shallow ass gene pools...

This election is about us vs. them

A vote for Obama, the wannabe messiah is a vote for the destruction of the America and its Constitution that mt family fought and died for and yours and a huge transfer of wealth from us to them

Joyce Epperston

**Readers, please note that the lack of syntax, subject -verb agreement, proper punctuation and general coherence is not my mistake... this is what the 'bright crayon in the box' reader of the Metro actually wrote. I commend the Metro on not editing this letter... I love to mock other people's obvious stupidity. **


For those of you not wishing to have to decipher the above letter, allow me to do it for you.

*ahem.. mi mi mi mi mi...inhales*

Voting for Obama means that you hate America and that you are a commie bastard.

Signed,
McCarthyist Elitist F*cktard


Do I really want to spend the time ripping this dipshit a new one? Well, if it weren't for the fact that today was the Phillies Parade, its Halloween, its Friday and I've been partying at work all day... I would. But I just don't care enough.

All I will say is that people like this need to gather themselves on a small island in the middle of the ocean and eat each other for sustenance. Cause you know, they're to be all about survival of the fittest. You know... progressive taxes and social welfare programs are just against all that is holy-- but we the strong will eat the weak.
Cause that's the way the Bible says its supposed to be. I want to keep my family's ill gotten slave trade/war profiteering/stock market gouging wealth for my children. Who will never know hard work, because I accumulated wealth for them. Put the poor's children need to work. Hand outs only breed lazines... in everyone except my kids.

Yeah, up, she needs to drink a big cup of Sit the FUCK DOWN and SHUT THE FUCK UP. Stat.


That's all I have for now, folks.

Happy All Hallow's Eve and GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

pgh_muse said...

BB Mo'!! Just wanted to show u some love on your BLOG! This post is REAL!!! This ish with these McCain supporters is RIDICULOUS!! Lawd I'm going to be 1st in line on Tuesday... Thanx 4 the great post :)

Blackberry Molasses/The Rebel Intellectual said...

thanx girl!!

I love and loathe the members of the shallow end of the gene pool... much rage and joy they give me.