Wednesday, September 09, 2009

without waxing too poetic, prolific or political...


iQuit this country’s “right wing conservatives”. Indefinitely. Again. And in perpetuity.

They make me sick. “Conservative” my black arse. Let’s call them what they are…

“Animal Food Trough Wipers.” (c) Monty Python and the Holy Grail

F*ck their ENTIRE existences.

Why am I so angry? Peep the following…

Re: President Barack Obama’s Back to School Speech to the Kiddos

“Many districts in eastern Pennsylvania and across the country decided to tape the speech and give teachers the option of showing it later to students…. ‘In the very beginning, we heard from all the parents that were worried. They just said “I don’t want the president talking to my children without me there.”’

source: Today’s Metro.

Sweet merciful crap, are you absolutely serious? “I don’t want the president talking to my kids…?” Fa real? No, lets say what you really meant :

“I don’t want some n*gger talking to my sweet, perfect white babies and indoctrinating them with ideas of social justice, community responsibility and equality for all. Those just aren’t the values I want intstilled in my children. Especially not by some uppity n*gger trying to paint the WHITE House BLACK.”

For those who aren’t familiar, Central and Eastern PA (with the exception of Pittsburgh) might as well be [insert random backwoods Klan infested area here].

The fact that school districts across the country OBLIGED this complete and utter FOOLYWANG of censoring the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES from speaking to their children IN SCHOOL further cements my beliefs that 2009 AIN’T THAT DIFFERENT from 1959.

That’s 50 years of PROGRESS for that ass.

Ugh.

1 comment:

Earnestly Soul Searching said...

I'm very much inclined to agree with you. After taking the time to watch the speech myself, I noted that he spoke primarily of the same things I learned in school "if at first you don't succeed, try,try, try again." If that isn't a universal rallying cry for encouraging our kids (of all colors and ethnic bkgrnds) to do better, and try harder, even when others may expect you to not do those things, I don't know what is.

I ask, what kind of parent are you to prevent your kids from hearing that sort of message? and I think you hit it right on the head....bigots