Friday, July 15, 2005

Journeys In Verse

Alright...
My public has been asking and I am now going to oblige. People have been asking to have access to my poetry, particularly since I'm not performing much of my spoken word lately. Between work and school, I can barely spend time with loved ones, so unfortunately, my craft has slipped from a place of priority.
To remedy this and appease my restless spirit,
This page is dedicated to all those who believed.
Believed in my talent as writer...
Believed in my talent as a performer...
Believed that I had a God given gift with words...
Believed that it was worth giving up a Friday night to support me on stage...
Believed that not pursuing my writing was folly...
For all those who believed in me...
THANK YOU.
Peace and blessings...

TO GET TO THE POETRY EITHER CLICK ON THE TITLE OF THIS POSTING OR CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW


http://journeysinverse.blogspot.com/

No comments: